Thank you to Bridget A. Thomas for selecting me as one of her nominees. I greatly appreciate this opportunity and hope to uphold it with honor. Please feel free to check out her blog; she is a wonderful writer.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. The award was created by www.okotoenigmasblog.com.
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Here are the questions I’ve been asked….
1. What habit has helped you reach your goals?
A. Self-discipline over all. I’ve really had to work on time management, putting what God has given me to take care of first, and ensure not to say yes to everything so my schedule allows time to research and write.
2. Are there certain things you like to do in the morning to start your day off on the right foot?
A. Every morning (with the exception of Sundays) I have a daily quiet time with God, asking Him to show me what He wants me to learn that day. Plus, at least two cups of coffee and a nice cream cheesed bagel helps kick the day off right.
3. What is your favorite book?
Oof…favorite book? It’s hard for a bookdragon to pick one book for their favorite. Hm…Let me answer via genre:
- Classic — The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sci-Fi — The Lunar Chronicles Series by Melissa Meyer
- Mystery — The Barker and Llewelyn Series by Will Thomas
- Fantasy — The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Christian Fiction — Piercing the Darkness by Frank E. Peretti
4. What is on the top of your bucket list?
A. Mainly to travel overseas. I’d love to go to Ireland and visit some of the places around the Mediterranean where Apostle Paul traveled some day.
5. When you were a child, was there something you collected? Or as an adult, is there something you collect now?
A. From childhood to my early twenties, I collected books. Nowadays, my library has dropped by a huge percentage, but I’ve started collecting navigation stuff that remind me of the journey God is leading me on.
3 Things about myself…
- My personality type is INFP-A
- I love learning new things
- One of my hobbies is sketching
My Best Post:
I had the most fun putting together the post about Aksah and Othniel. However, I’ve enjoyed doing the research needed for some of my blog posts. Thus, I have several that were fun to write, but Aksah and Othniel is at the top because I’m a romantic. lol
5 Questions for Nominees:
- Who do you relate to the most in the Bible?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone in history who would it be? Why?
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Why?
- What is your testimony?
- What is a favorite childhood memory?
Hope this was fun for everyone. Praying all of you all are having a beautiful and wonderful Tuesday. 🙂